RE: [Minion]

Hi,

Surely interested but I'm not dev in Python

I took a Win 2003 sp2/r2

I download and install
	OpenSSL.exe from
http://www.slproweb.com/products/Win32OpenSSL.html
	Visual C++ 2008 Redistributables.exe from
http://www.slproweb.com/products/Win32OpenSSL.html
	Python 2.5.1.msi from
http://www.python.org/download/releases/2.5.1/
	Py OpenSSL.msi too

OK ready to go installing certmaster

	unzip certmaster sources
	change setup.py deleting all / at the begining and the end of
each path.
	Python.exe setup.py build
	Python.exe setup.py install

It seems to be OK for certmaster ( not tested in running mode )

Same thing for Func

	unzip func sources
	change setup.py deleting all / at the begining and the end of
each path.
	when building and install, it seem OK

	running python.exe funcd
	error with python-dbm only usable in Unix -> Solution may be to
use dumbdbm
	error with fnctl because of Posix file usage.

		Traceback (most recent call last):
  		File "funcd", line 20, in <module>
    		from func.minion import server
  		File
"C:\Python25\lib\site-packages\func\minion\server.py", line 31, in
<module>
		import func.jobthing as jobthing
  		File "C:\Python25\lib\site-packages\func\jobthing.py",
line 23, in <module>
    		import fcntl
		ImportError: No module named fcntl

	Maybe you have a solution here but I have no time to test dev
now.

Regards

Remy NOLLET