Re: [Minion]

NOLLET Remy (CAMPUS) wrote:

Hi,

I saw that AIX is supported as minion.
Does it any way to have "Microsoft Windows" as minion ?

It should be great to unify func management on all our platform.

Regards

----
Remy NOLLET
Oxylane-Group

It hasn't been done that I know of. I think porting it would be possible, though it would need different modules (or at least updates to the modules to let them work on Windows).

m2crypto is available for Windows, so if this is something you might be interested in hacking on I would find it very interesting.

Other than making sure m2crytpo works as expected and some pathing and OS detection, I don't see much preventing this.

--Michael