Call for module documentation

When we add new modules, be sure to add new docs to the Wiki page to describe them and give examples.

This makes things more usable to folks new to Python (and folks who don't quite understand how to use a module from just reading the code).

https://fedorahosted.org/func/wiki/ModulesList

If you've added a module and haven't added it to the Wiki yet, please do so.

Similarly, if you find any docs you'd like to clean up and expand, you're welcome to do that as well -- or if you don't quite understand some module docs, post here and the module's author can hopefully help with that.

Ultimately the power of Func is in it's modules so in order to expand it's usage we need good docs on them.

--Michael