Tell us the neat things you are doing with Func

Everyone,

We thought it would be a good idea to start a thread sharing the cool things you were doing with Func. Do you care to talk about how it fits into your usual workflows (whether as a bonus to a config managmement system, for custom scripts, etc). If you have written custom scripts, what do they do? If you have in-house modules, what sorts of interesting tasks to they accomplish?

I'd like to collect some of these stories (names need not be applied but are welcome) for the Func Wiki that shows more about what this tool and framework are being used for -- including things we may not be aware about.

Share your stories and hopefully others can gain ideas from them too.

--Michael