Status of the jboss func module?

Hey list,

Just started using func this afternoon, and I’m interested in using the jboss module.  I’d like to use func to deploy .ear files across a cluster of servers.  I’ve got two questions about my scenario.

1.       I’m going to need to copy files to each of the server instances in the cluster when they are modified.  Our files can be as large as 30 MB each; will the standard func copyfile module work OK for this?  I see this ticket deals with “large” files: https://fedorahosted.org/func/ticket/32.  What’s considered to be a large file?

2.       Is the commented-out code in the jboss module which deals with starting and stopping of a jboss instance fit to be used?  If not, does anybody currently have a solution for starting and stopping a jboss server instance (given its instance name)?  We are currently using a bash script that calls the jboss shutdown and run scripts, and I could modify the func jboss module to simply call these scripts for the “start” or “stop” commands.  However, if a better solution exists or is being worked on, I’d love to know.

Thanks for making func available, and for any tips you might have.

--Rob