Re: Google Summer of Code is Finishing Up

Here's the list of things I've made during GSoC 2008:

- Made some fixes to the jobthing and forkbomb code, eliminating
  zombies, deadlocks and other bad creatures. This made async mode
  working much better (maybe even we can say it's working now:)).

- Made async mode usable from 'func' command line utility.

- Added basic support for forced async mode when calling some methods
  using command line utility.

- Added basic support for minion side modules configuration files

- Made module_loader more general, so it could be used in some other
  places.

- Made cmd_modules loading dynamic (using module_loader).

- Created overlord module architecture and implemented some basic
  methods. This should prevent from making separate API for python Func
  and for func-transmit.

- [Makkalot should merge it] Made SELinux policy for funcweb and support
  for our own PAM module.

- [not yet merged] Changed copyfile to support big files (they are now
  sent in small chunks instead of the whole file at once), implement
  it as overlord module so it can be used also from func-transmit.

- And of course some random fixes in various places.

I'm not sure if that's all but this are the most important things. This
may not be much but tracking bugs, some of which where very hard to
reproduce, took most of the working time...

During this time I've learned a lot and get some exciting experience.
I feel like I'm part of Func community from the beginning of my work
and this is what I like in this project the most. Thank you all.