Async- get_open_ids and new job_ids

Hi ML :) Im working on integrating some beautiful async options to Funcweb.
Therefore when someone sends a few long_termed methods to minions will not
wait for the result. He/she will have a table in Funcweb UI with ids and
theirs status codes there (which will be updated async), so when something
new happens for example "we have new result" the user maybe notified and look
at that results page. User will be able to see old results (as far as they
stay in func db) and also will be able to see some partial results about the
jobs (which are not finished yet) which will make the Funcweb very
attractive :)

To add these options i made i few changes to current async code,

1) The current job_ids are not very descriptive and when they are displayed on
Funcweb user will confused so changed the ids to that format :
"glob-module-method-time_stamp"  and also added a new method open_job_ids to
return back the current ids with their result codes ;the patch here :
http://github.com/makkalot/func/commit/241ae0393defac1c28b58ef79c0d585bc8d7b349

We talked about that on IRC with kadamski , and we think that the job_ids
became a little bit long and ugly that way . Comments ?

2) Adedd that method to ovelord class :
http://github.com/makkalot/func/commit/010cb16064a473758a5bc01e6c5080a031bf26c9

3) Also changed some little part to update the func db when recieves
job_id_status from minions, patch :
http://github.com/makkalot/func/commit/b53416b16bd54bf7a0ffbc0029d71b2a71e84a87