Re: Func-Bindings

Marco Mornati wrote:
There's a new version of bindings with function to obtain list of func minions.

Inside project folder I've created also a plugin for grails-application server: Func-Grails-Plugin-1.0 (I hope will be shortly on grails plugin homepage)

Func - Total world domination!! :D

Bye
Marco

I have merged these (so that you can now commit patches for them against the main repo), with the exception of the *.jar and *.zip files. These should be built and not checked into source control. Even if something doesn't use Make to get built, it would be nice if you could create a top level Makefile ( in "bindings" ) that has things like "make grails" and "make java" so that people can figure out how to build them easily.

Other than that, great... I haven't tested these, but I will certaintly be able to test any Ruby/Perl plugins that folks may want to contribute.

Thanks!

--Michael

Marco Mornati wrote:
Hi,

I've just committed the first version of Func-Binding project. For the moment there is a fully working binding for java/groovy projects. I'll try to deploy next week (I hope) a binding also for Ruby language. If you want to take a look to the sources you can clone project with git from our repository:

git clone git://projects.byte-code.com/func-bindings

Is a simple Maven project, so to build and generate you jar you need to launch a "mvn package" instruction.

I'll write a simple documentation to put on the wiki (func i think, but I don't know right now) as soon as possible. By now if any of you need to test this library and has some problem, just write to me (in ML is better).

Bye
Marco