Func-Bindings

Hi,

I've just committed the first version of Func-Binding project. For the moment there is a fully working binding for java/groovy projects. I'll try to deploy next week (I hope) a binding also for Ruby language. If you want to take a look to the sources you can clone project with git from our repository:

git clone git://projects.byte-code.com/func-bindings

Is a simple Maven project, so to build and generate you jar you need to launch a "mvn package" instruction.

I'll write a simple documentation to put on the wiki (func i think, but I don't know right now) as soon as possible. By now if any of you need to test this library and has some problem, just write to me (in ML is better).

Bye
Marco

--
Dott. Ing. Mornati Marco