Re: Func-Transmit

mm no ignore this mail... I think there's a problem with different Yaml library (python -> java... I'm not able to load a dumped yaml with actually library)... But not for what I've write...

I look for the solution...

Sorry

Marco

Marco Mornati wrote:
Hi everybody,

I've just downloaded the latest version of Func-Transmit from Git. I noticed that before output "return" there's a Yaml.dumb instruction. But, in this way, I send to func-transmit a yaml input and I receive as answer is a simple String and not a parsable yaml output. Why this decision? I ask this just because if I have a simple string, could be difficult to parse (generate object), to obtain all needed information. I think the previous version where the dump of yaml instruction was delegate to "caller language" was the best solution. Now in python I've a dictionary (map) after yaml.dump, but when I print to the output became a string (and string remain in the other language).

Bye
Marco

--
Dott. Ing. Mornati Marco