Re: Async Call (Func 0.21, Certmaster 0.20)

Always me... jsut to know if I understand well what I've read in all mail in this list :)

In my program (Java for example) I create a message (ex. an XML) and then I call func-transmit with this message as parameter. Func-trasmit parses this message with yaml, generates the func call, gets and parse result to send to the caller (so the external application).

If is this what you think is very very good and useful... and I think no so difficult and long to code (neither for me that I'm a java programmer :P).

Waiting for an answer and then... work, work work ;)

Bye
Marco
Very cool.

Yes, basically we want everything we can pass to the Func command line client ("/usr/bin/func") to be feedable to the equivalent ("/usr/bin/func-transmit") over something like YAML. XML is ok I guess.

And it outputs nicely formatted (insert-format-here) instead of loosely formatted text.

This should be helpful to you guys and everybody else calling Func via other programs. Great!

--Michael

--
Dott. Ing. Mornati Marco
Byte-Code s.r.l