Re: Funcweb auto-form building code merged

xor exor wrote:

On Mon, Jun 23, 2008 at 7:34 PM, Michael DeHaan <mdehaan@xxxxxxxxxx <mailto:mdehaan@xxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

    I've merged makkalot's latest changes.   I still need to look at
    them in more depth but as they are largely isolated to FuncWeb
    it's better to have them in that to compare several different trees.

Ah great :) There are some changes i want to add still, but it is better to merge it so others may test it. My todo list is as follow :

-Fixing the css,look and feel (an area where im terrible). I will disturb my designer friend to fix that mess :)
-Reading documents about packaging to be able to package the funcweb.
-Adding some better widgets for hashes and lists (something we talked with mpdehaan)
-Exporting other modules for that new funcweb stuff.
-Ideas are welcome ..

    I'll test these later.

Waiting for bugs to fix :)

Sounds good. I still have to check on things, it's been busy catching up. Yes, we can merge later any time.