Re: 110: Operation timed out.

Krzysztof A. Adamski wrote:
On Mon, 16 Jun 2008 14:57:49 -0400
Michael DeHaan <mdehaan@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

We were also planning on having async (if not done already), have a --poll option that checks on the jobid, effectively running it
non-async mode.
If you don't specify --nopoll you will get default mode which is
polling. The func command will run job in async mode and then will
start checking for job status in loop until it gets some results. So
indeed, for end user it will look just like non-async call. It won't
return until job is done. And this should be working in current git
version.

Awesome, I think I forgot about this :)

Then we also can identify the long running ops (in most cases) automatically to have things like "yum update" know that they need to
be invoked that way.
This will be implemented very soon.

And i believe we could make socket timeout configurable from config
file...

+1