Funcweb Widget Automation - Progress Report

Hi ML, in last a few days i have been working on displaying get_method_args on
funcweb in form of input widgets. Therefore we wont have to write code for
every added new minion module. What i did i really simple :

	-write a register method for module (that was done in my previous report)
	-Get method arguments from get_method_args
		-if method argument contains string keyword : produce a TextField
		-if method argument contains string keyword  with options : produce a
DropDown
		-if method argument contains boolean keyword : produce a checkbox
		-if the argument contains a list pr hash keyword : Produce a textarea (that
will change with more advanced widget)
	- Finally get form arguments and order the methods in their real order as
they are defined and execute the method

You can see the code online:
http://github.com/makkalot/func/commits/makkalot_extreme
That parts' commits are from 06/03/08

Or import my branch to your func git tree:
 git remote add makkalot git://github.com/makkalot/func.git
 git fetch makkalot
 git checkout -b makkalot_extreme makkalot/makkalot_extreme
[make/install/test and when you are done you can remove it:]
 git branch -D makkalot_extreme

Or just clone it from github:
 git clone git://github.com/makkalot/func.git

Some problems i observed are :

1.You can test the code by running funcweb, when you click on your minions you
may not get immediately the list of all modules, because i control every
module if it has exported its methods, it was done to have something working,
i'll remove that control after we have all minion modules registered.
Therefore be patient :)
2.Another problem i couldnt solve is the conflict i got between jQuery and
Mochikit javascript libraries. jQuery is used for get some easy ajaxian stuff
and mochikit is already integrated in tg widgets so , if someone more
experienced in tg stuff may help me. Now all the jQuery stuff works good but
i couldnt make Mochikit stuff work properly, so the minion forms i produced
work but not in a ajaxian way. The solution that comes to my mind is to
remove one of the libraries.
3. You may get timeouts which is normal, kadamski finishes the async stuff
will add it also.

The next step in my plan is :
	- Fix that javascript stuff
	-Adding validators for forms i produce, tg has great validators so i will use
them
	-adding async
	- Your ideas :)

Suggestionns, bugs, mistakes are welcome.