Re: 110: Operation timed out.

Martin Minka wrote:
async would be great, but not so much for my case. I am happy that func would execute it one after another. Is there a way to set the timeout longer ?

We were also planning on having async (if not done already), have a --poll option that checks on the jobid, effectively running it non-async mode. Then we also can identify the long running ops (in most cases) automatically to have things like "yum update" know that they need to be invoked that way.

Krzystof is heading this up, I'd definitely check out the git version to take a look.

I think doing a release in a couple of weeks so people can test/explore further makes good sense.

--Michael

Krzysztof A. Adamski wrote:
On Sun, 15 Jun 2008 17:32:22 +0200