Async calls from command line

I've done some initial work on async calls from command lines. This
change needs testing (as i only done limited testing since i only have
two testing minions right now) and comments.

You can see the code online:
http://github.com/kadamski/func/commits/async

Or import my branch to your func git tree:
 git remote add kadamski git://github.com/kadamski/func.git
 git fetch kadamski
 git checkout -b kadamski-async kadamski/async
[make/install/test and when you are done you can remove it:]
 git branch -D kadamski-async

Or just clone it from github:
 git clone git://github.com/kadamski/func.git

You have to update RPM only on overlord as nothing related to minion is
changed. After installing this version you will have four additional
--async
--nopoll
--sport
--jobstatus

You can call any module in async mode with:
 func '*' call --async iptables policy
results should be printed in the order they come back to overlord.

You can wait for all results and then print them sorted with:
 func '*' call --async --sort iptables policy

If you don't want to wait for results you can run:
 func '*' call --async --nopoll iptables policy
this will return JOB_ID which can be used to check for results:
 func '*' call --jobstatus JOB_ID

Waiting for comments and bug reports..