Trac items

I'm looking at getting some of the items in Trac closed out, whether they are obsolete or just things we can fix.

https://fedorahosted.org/func/ticket/

If you're working on anything that looks familiar to the above, it would be great if you could just assign those items to yourself. (I think Denis has the FuncWeb stuff, for instance).

Also feel free to open any tickets on things you find that are busted or would like fixed/improved/added.

--Michael