My GSOC todo list

I was asked by mpdehaan to write about my todo list for initial period
of GSoC coding. I've just set up an account on github (just like
makkalot), as proposed on the IRC channel. I'm going to push patches on:
http://github.com/kadamski/func/tree/master

So first thing to work on is async version of 'call' cmd_module. It was
already discussed on "Coordinating efforts" thread so I'm going to
implement this the way we agreed on.

After that, I would like to focus on allowing Func to work with
non-standard ports, again details where already discussed in
"Coordinating efforts".

More things on the list:
- 'copyfile' module improvements (for sending large files),
- adding support for local modules configuration files,
- stats modules and func-stats application (this one should be
synchronized with makkalot but AFAIK he is not going to work on this
very soon too)
- additional modules, like:
  > users, groups and hosts configuration
  > Apache httpd
  > cron/at

That's all for now... Suggestions/objections are welcome :)