GSOC starts first Term todo list makkalot

Hi list as you know the gsoc is starting i prepared my Todo list for the first
term of the program.I tried to list the core stuff, the shiny stuff will be
delayed for the second term :) If anyone has some suggestions (for example
dont work on that one we should focus on that) they are welcome,really need
them :).

	I think to start with Funcweb stuff:
	#Funcweb :
	-Basic input fields for funcweb to work with the basic stuff(ajaxian things):
		-Text input fields for method args : According to modules' method's
arguments i think to generate form for every method dinamically.Therefore we
wont have to change the funcweb code if someone adds or edits the minion
modules later.
		-Executable links for methods with no args : The same as above but for
methods with no args
		-All stuff will be ajaxian no reloads (dont expect very shiny interface :) )

	-RSS feed for inventory in the funcweb (talked about it with mpdehaan on IRC)
	-Packaging funcweb
	-Any ideas ?
	#end of Funcweb

	#minion modules and other stuff
	-Preparing a configuration tool,implementing augeas[1] as a minion module,
(idea on IRC)
	-having an XMLRPC API to an overlord daemon(discussed on ML) (if mpdehaan
gives more information about that one i'm really interested in)
	-delegation of the overlord (the possibility to NAT func). That is last in my
list because it seems the most difficult :). After i got the stuff above done
i think i will be able to dive in that part also.

	Any suggestions , thanks in advance :)

[1]http://augeas.net/