Re: memory and cpu runtime usage

Luca Foppiano wrote:
Hi all, I see there is no way to get runtime cpu and memory (for example)
usage ... I want to create two methods to perform this operation, but I
want your opinion about this question: is better to create a new module
or I can insert there two methods any existent module?

IMHO is better my first solution...what do you think?

luca
I guess it depends on the methods. In this case, I would probably create a new
module.

Adrian