Re: Coordinating efforts

Hi and sorry for the delay guys :)

On Tuesday 22 April 2008 18:40:08 Michael DeHaan wrote:
> There's a bit of overlap in what a few people are interested in doing in
> Func lately, so I figured this would be a good time to discuss that.
>
> The couple of big areas I know of where there is interest:
>
> -- Making async command line calls work, and general cleanup of
> async/copyfile/etc in general
> -- Hierarchial proxying between machines (having A be certmaster for B,
> and B certmaster for C, and having a proxy module on B that allows
> A->B->C, with collated results)

Actually i liked that it is related with NAT stuff isnt it ?

> -- The statistics gathering ideas in the GSOC proposals that had similar
> ideas and can probably be divided up into backend/frontend parts?

Yep suits to me, we can divide all the stuff with pleple.

> I think makkalot had the most interest in doing FuncWeb stuff, and I
Also the FuncWeb stuff is interesting for me, it is written in Turbo Gears
i have lots of experience in Django so i hope it will be easy to become
familiar with it.

> believe pleple wanted the proxy issue?
As i wrote i can try that one too