For those who expressed interest in Google Summer of Code for Func

I now have my GSoC mentor bits assigned and approved, and can comment on your proposals, so when you are ready, I'm ready and would be glad to comment and help refine things :)

For those of you who have already sent me an email, we've all talked about that kind of stuff, so just make sure it's online also.

--Michael