FuncWeb start page

Hello,

I've got ideas how to implement FuncWeb start page.

First of all, func can mange not only minions one by one, but also group of minions in one time. All the other usage should be based on this - user either manage one computer or all minions in the group.

Every minion has its name, a list of modules, and I suggest to add a color to make difference between them more noticeable (it can be done like labels in the Gmail - to every group can be market by color).

Group has a name, a list of minions and a color. User should be able to add minions to the group or remove.

Applying this concept to the FuncWeb, when a user logs in, he should see 2 list - a list of groups and a list of minions. The user pick up group or minion, with which he wants to work on, by clicking on it, and performs necessary tasks (updates all the computers ;)

At the https://fedorahosted.org/func/wiki/FuncWebNotes Func's groups API is mentioned, where can I get information about it?

Chehrs,
Dima