Func check command

I've added the basics of a command to help people figure out if they have Func setup correctly.

The syntax is as follows:

   func "*" check [--certmaster] [--minion]

So you can run seperate checks on each side, basically.

Currently it does not check for expired/invalid certs, but does tell you a bit about hostnames, unstarted services, iptables, and whether
things can be connected to.

Patches to improve this are welcome, the code lies in /checkout/func/overlord/cmd_modules/check.py

Seth, perhaps you can contribute cert-checking voodoo to this?

---

In addition, I've also applied some fixes to fix "func '*' ping". This command was broken because the method "expand_servers" has gone away. I've made some new functions in the client.Minion class to make this usable again. This is used publically to get the list of servers prior to dispatching a command, so you can print asynchronous results to the CLI.... so stuff like ping for 1000 servers doesn't have to wait for 1000 servers to go through before it shows the ping results of each one. Anyhow, this is now fixed in git also.

--Michael