Re: Planning for the system-config-* idea

I'd say it would be great if the Func agent ran everywhere. There's a need for uber-lightweight, scriptable tools like that. We've already got BSD, Arch, Debian, etc... so Windows should just take a bit of hacking to make the crypto management code detect the OS differences and fall in line. I'd definitely take patches on something like this (as long as the Linux stuff keeps working, of course!). The Python crypto libraries we are using should have Windows ports. So I'd say try it, and send a patch off when you think you have it working out. If you want to create some stuff to to generate a Windows installer (I'd recommend NSIS) for Funcd that would be great as well.

Same goes for OS X ports/packaging, btw, if anyone wants to do that... let us know.

Also if you have already done any packaging (like the BSD/Arch stuff), can you post here so I can put your project page or other info
on the Func Wiki?