func "*" show syntax -- we need more

The func "*" call method module arg1 arg2 is ok...

It provides a way for testing modules and such.

But it seems we really have not done a lot to expand the more usable side of the house.

There are things like "func foo.example.com show hardware" that provide better printed output from the CLI for example.

Does anyone want to work on expanding these to make Func more presentable (and documented) from the CLI while we are also chasing FuncWeb? As these "client side modules" as we call them make heavy use of the Func minion side modules, it would also be a good way of finding out when modules need to return more structured data or are missing important capabilities.

--Michael