[ANNOUNCE] func 0.16 released

Func 0.16 should be in yum for devel, F-9, F-8, and EPEL-4/5 soon.
If you can't wait, src RPMs and tarballs are available here: http://fedorapeople.org/~mdehaan/files/func/

This release includes a lot of features and bugfixes, including lots of things I can't remember. Some of the ones I can are:
-- Fixes for hostname problems in weird DNS configurations
-- Full asynchronous API's on both the client and minion side (see async_test.py in the source tree for usage) -- new test infrastructure (not packaged as part of the release, but very helpful for development)
-- New modules including one to control netapp filers
-- all the stuff we got done at FudCON (see previous email)

For the full list:  http://git.fedorahosted.org/git/?p=func.git;a=summary

Pending releases will include
-- further work on FuncWeb (not quite packaged yet)
-- minion2minion, multi-overlord stuff
-- seperating certmaster into a seperate project (which will also be in Fedora and EPEL and will work exactly the same)
-- possible API cleanup and module cleanup
-- work on adding modules neccessary to do system-config-* type tasks in FuncWeb
-- local pipe connections (primarily to support system-config-* type apps)
-- ...

Thanks to everyone who helped build this release, and to everyone who helped test it and shared ideas. You are all very much
appreciated!

--Michael