Re: Hacking in ssh support

Greg DeKoenigsberg wrote:

I wonder if it's time to consider adding ssh-based key management to the ssl-based key management.

Patches accepted? The reasons for doing it via SSL certs versus SSH are the raisson de etre [sic] for Func. However, if someone comes up with a nice side-by-side implementation, I think that's fair game.

whereas *no one* has a decent system for managing ssl keys.

Actually, we do :)

I would argue the converse ... that no one really has a good system for SSH key deployment. That is pain,
which is why Func is so nice.