Multiplexer Support implemented

I've implemented a way to call modules on a lot of servers from multiple processes, so that you get done faster.

https://hosted.fedoraproject.org/projects/func/wiki/MultiplexerModule

It probably could use some checking/testing, but it's a start. The nice thing is that all the results are aggregated and the same API
code works regardless of the number of processes used.

For instance, you can specify call with --forks=10 and hopefully get done 10 times faster.

I also fixed some weirdness in the call module with regards to parsing input, so if you see any more of that, let us know, so we can clean it up. There are probably also a few places where the command line could output a bit better help, i.e. explain that methods were not found in English
versus showing "InvalidMethodException", etc.

Still, when being driven from the API, that's not a bad thing. The command line is only part of Func.

--Michael