Re: Fedora Women Day 2016 planning

On 04/22/2016 08:30 AM, Amita Sharma wrote:
On 04/22/2016 05:33 PM, Jona Azizaj wrote:

I don't mind, i like the idea to keep the recording online so we can
use hangout or something similar ;)

We should opt for that option where we can keep the recordings for later
use as well and which is used by many currently.
+1 to hangout.

Regards,
Amita

Jitsi (https://jitsi.org/) is an open source video conferencing tool we've been using in CommOps, but as of the time of writing, there's no way to record a meeting or broadcast it like with Hangouts. Unless Jitsi adds something like that soon, I'm +1 to using Hangouts.

It would definitely be awesome to get different communities across the world talking with each other over audio/video for the event. :)

--
Cheers,
Justin W. Flory