[Fedora Women] Re: Rethinking Pooling Strategies

I found 2 important dates for Women:

March 8 is International Women’s Day. First observed in 1911 in Germany, it has now become a major global celebration honoring women’s economic, political, and social achievements.

August 26 is Women’s Equality Day, which commemorates the August 26, 1920 certification of the 19th Amendment to the United States Constitution, which gave women the right to vote. Congresswoman Bella Abzug first introduced a proclamation for Women’s Equality Day in 1971. Since that time, every president has published a proclamation recognizing August 26 as Women’s Equality Day.

March is already gone, so we could go with August, probably set up a small Fedora Women Day for that date with some online activities could be nice. Even if we can't pull an event such as, we could do a small awareness campaign with a nice page with some testimonials, videos, online workshops and such.

What do you think about this? Are this dates viable?