[Fedora Women] Re: Rethinking Pooling Strategies

On 03/13/2016 02:08 PM, A. Mani wrote:
We had a joint meeting on #archlinux-women yesterday and did discuss a
few plans.

But we really need to plan more sustainable models in the face of
competing projects and address gaps in our targeting.

Best

A. Mani

Think you could share some of the links from the discussions at the meeting here on the list too? Just so they're in a place we can refer back to. :) Thanks!

--
Cheers,
Justin W. Flory