[Fedora Women] Re: Rethinking Pooling Strategies

my email came out like seconds before Mani got the logs... my bad!

* I like the Classroom initiative, yet, we already have a classroom project on Fedora that could be used to push the idea [0]

* Meetings need people, people need time. Having meetings could be a good idea, only if we come up with long term plans that actually need to be discussed "Live", otherwise, mail-list works fine (I might be wrong, is just my perception)

* You could add a Fedora Women Day, just as we have a Fedora Activity Day. Either in person or remote, it could be the perfect place for us to know each other and also to let the world know that we do exist. Maybe it would be nice to plan a bi-yearly meeting and just do an activity Day specific for the Fedora Females on board.

Just drooping ideas, hope they help.

[0] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Classroom

On Wed, Mar 16, 2016 at 12:28 AM, Justin W. Flory <jflory7@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Think you could share some of the links from the discussions at the meeting
> here on the list too? Just so they're in a place we can refer back to. :)
> Thanks!

https://archwomen.org/media/meeting-logs/2016-03-12LOG.txt

Also refer to the UW list for many discussions in the past.

Best

A. Mani

Prof(Miss) A. Mani
CU, ASL, AMS, ISRS, CLC, CMS
HomePage: http://www.logicamani.in
Blog: http://logicamani.blogspot.in/
http://about.me/logicamani
sip:girlprofessor@xxxxxxxxx

tatica
Maria Gracia Leandro
http://www.tatica.org
LinuxUser= 440285  GPG Public Key: E1CDCC56