join us at mozilla festival 2013

Hello team,

I am Srishti, recently joined as a graduate student at the MIT Media Lab. I am working with Philipp Schmidt, my research advisor to
build tools that can facilitate open learning in web based environments.

We are planning to host the first virtual un-conference for women developers at the Mozilla Festival 2013  in London. Have a look at
our session proposal for more information.

Event Details

When: October 25-27, 2013
Where: London, UK | Ravensbourne

We invite you to join us for a brainstorming session along with other women in tech communities at the #mozfest where you can collaborate
with us, share your ideas and thoughts of improving ways in which learning happens in virtual spaces. I would also appreciate if you can put
me in touch with organizers from local chapter of your community (if there is any ) in London that I could reach out to. If you have any
suggestions for the session, please feel free to write to me.

Thanks ,
Srishti Sethi
Research Assistant
MIT Media Lab