Re: Fedora Women Wiki Page

?

> I would be interested in knowing who of you would like to be listed at our
> Women Program, at Flock we discussed that would be great to set a name and
> face to those who are willing to provide guidance and a "troll-free"
> environment.
>
> Let me know by just replying to this mail and I will make sure to include
> you all :)

Do add me to the list.

Apparently there were many women at Flock ... but nobody seems to be
responding..
consider emailing potential participants directly. Or is it due to the
lack of scope?

Mailing list moderation mentioned in your prev mail ... I can handle it.

Newcomers should have the option of introducing themselves in mailing list.

The wiki page needs to worked upon...
resource page

Best

A. Mani