Free software booth at Grace Hopper

Hi Fedora Women,

We have a booth to represent free and open source software at Grace Hopper[1] this year!

If you will be there and are willing to help out, even if only for a few hours, please let me know! You don't have to be an expert, just willing to talk about free software, your experience, and point people in the right direction.

If you won't be there, but have some stickers or handouts about your project that you'd be willing to send, we'd love to have them!

A bit of history: I noticed that there were lots of company booths at Grace Hopper but no booths where women could go ask about free software and while some of the companies that work with free software were represented, none of the free software projects had a booth. So I asked, and Grace Hopper generously gave us a free booth.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Stormy