Re: Intro Post: Beth Lynn Eicher

On 06/20/2010 07:36 AM, Beth Lynn Eicher wrote:
> I just joined The Fedora Documentation project last week. Right now I
> am focusing on wiki gardening.

Welcome

> My wiki page is https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Bethlynn where I
> explain my relationship with Fedora.
> I've already put myself into
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Category:Women There are more than 6
> women involved with Fedora, right?!?

Yes there are more than 6 of us, but we mostly blend in.  I don't want
to down play our contributions in anyway, but for the most part, we're
just part of the team. There aren't a lot of special accolades for the
gals, because we're working alongside the guys in a manner wold bring
staunch Women's Libber to shed tears of joy.
> Thanks,
>
> Beth Lynn Eicher

Again, welcome to the team,
Karlie