F26 GA branch and translation freeze

Dear all,
we are now in an Infra F26 final freeze and websites will follow in
the next days. We have two new spins and some other minor things we
were working already in a separate branch. I'll merge them all in a
new F26 branch, where we should continue our work for F26 final
release.
Furthermore we have some changes in the spins and labs features we
need to update, same as for screenshots I have asked the owners to
send to us.
Once we have the new branch set I'll also create a ticket where I try
to put in all the changes we have to do (I'm forgettable though). We
should probably update also the Workstation text and see if we have
space to import Matthew's proposal (see ML discussion from 2 days
ago).

In the next days we will also enter a translation freeze, because some
strings might collide, so it's better to avoid that this time. I'll
follow up with a separate topic for that and advice also L10n folks.
As usual, once we have the websites building without issues, we can
test them in staging, so everybody can see how they look like and give
feedback. Same thing for translators, who will be able to view their
strings in stg during master freeze.
Pull requests and helping hands are welcome ;)

Thank you.
Kind regards.

--
Robert Mayr