New websites repository created on pagure: RECLONE PLEASE!

Hi,
after some tests and discussions about the best way of creating our new websites repository on pagure, I've just created a new project:
https://pagure.io/fedora-websites

The repository went down from uncompressed 890MB to 180MB as desired and cloning it should be pretty fast now;
IMPORTANT: ALL GITFEDORA-WEB MEMBERS NEED TO RECLONE THE REPO!!!
git clone ssh://git@xxxxxxxxx/fedora-websites.git

If you never logged in to pagure, please do so and let me know, in order to add you to the group with commit access to the repository. Actually we have two branches, master and f24-alpha.
In the next days I'll add the source files of the documentation I wrote so far, so anyone can also contribute there.

The workflow for the next weeks is a bit awful, but it will not last too much. Websites are still build from the fedora-web repository on fedorahosted, but we will test the build from pagure with the staging websites, as soon as we have something new in that branch.
For any changes on the master branch we need to sync them out manually, so please push to fedora-web, but do your fixes also in fedora-websites on pagure (I have choosen a different name because it's better to not mix the two repos up, they are very different actually).
To avoid this double coding we should try to not push anything to production right now, unless it is "very" important. If we can wait with the changes until F24 Alpha, let's do so.

Please ping me or drop me a message if you have any doubts or questions, I will try to update this post anytime something is changing in our workflow. We will also need to update the wiki...

Thanks.
Kind regards.

--
Robert Mayr