Re: [fedora-websites] #377: Users with disabled javascript should get a link to verification hash near the download link on getfedora.org

#377: Users with disabled javascript should get a link to verification hash near
the download link on getfedora.org
-------------------------------+------------------------
 Reporter:  jenslody           |       Owner:  webmaster
     Type:  defect             |      Status:  new
 Blocking:                     |
-------------------------------+------------------------

Comment (by robyduck):

 Hi jenslody,

 most of the users when downloading a Fedora image, will get a very
 prominent link with the right checksum file for the image they are going
 to download. This is done with a small script and needs to have JS enabled
 to work, right.[[br]]
 We don't want to have verify links on the download page, because people
 will need the checksum file only if they really download an image.
 Therefore we have it only on the download-splash pages.

 For those who prefer keeping JS disabled I added a link which appears only
 if you are not using JS and pushed it to staging. Could you please try it
 out and let us know if this would be acceptable? If yes, we need to make
 the same changes also for labs.fp.o and spins.fp.o.

 Here is the link to the staging website: https://stg.getfedora.org

 Thanks.

--
Ticket URL: <https://fedorahosted.org/fedora-websites/ticket/377#comment:1>