RE: ask permission to use one picture on fedora webpage

Hi again,

Thank you Mairin and Matthew for your quick replies!!! :)

I would of course attribute to Charlie Brej, if you would kindly let me use this picture for my thesis cover.
However, I need to make sure to add the right words for this (if I get the permission).
What should I specify in terms of wording on the cover to attribute the right to your group ?

Thank you for your guidance in advance.

Best regards
Camille

PS: sorry to spam all the others ' mailbox...

Camille Vong, Msc. Eng, PhD student
Dept of Pharmaceutical Biosciences
Faculty of Pharmacy
Uppsala University