Suggestions (was Re: Fedora project wiki)

Hi websites folks,

Sorry for the top-post, it seemed to make more sense to post this
particular thing this way.

What do you think about Javier's suggestions below?

- I agree with the search box on the wiki being hard to find. It should
be pretty simple to move it up in the template. I don't have enough
space on my hard disk right now to clone the websites repo, but if I
moved a few things around and made room and came up with a patch would
you folks accept it?

- I think the apps are also hard to find but I think that's going to be
a more involved project. apps.fedoraproject.org is great for exploring
all of them, but we may want to pull out a few (end-user focused I
think, not developer-focus) to have more direct links on www.fpo. Does
anybody have interest in pursuing this?

Thanks,
~m