Re: Re: A clarification about Fedora-it.org

In data mercoledì 30 maggio 2012 10:52:58, Kévin Raymond ha scritto:
> [snip]
> This is great to work with ambassadors in order to grow the community and
> spread the Open Source Way.

Just a little reply...maybe this thing should be discuss on fedora
ambassadors mailing list...
It should much great to work with existing and active Italian fedora
ambassadors and not with single person that don't collaborate with other
people or other teams.

I prefer, and I think users prefer too, to see one specific local and
"official" community portal.

I am really disappointed to view this request from Stefano Mainardi and
Antonio Trande. They don't really collaborate with existing Italian Fedora
community...and with Italian Fedora Ambassadors. I and other Italian Fedora
Ambassadors read this request from fedora-website mailing list and not from
a discussion in our team.

I hope fedoraproject collaborator could understand my point of view and my
English...I am fed up to see division and not collaboration in Italian
country. I am fed up to see works of people for a not clarify personal
ending instead of community benefit.

For me is not correct to give more evidence to a new little portal build
from a commercial company (twinbit) without asking collaboration or at
least an opinion from existing Italian Fedora community.

I am writing like Italian Fedora Ambassador and Italian Fedora User.

Thank you
--
Mario Santagiuliana
www.marionline.it