Release schedules and Timezones

Perhaps a non-issue for now, but with ref to following page:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Releases/13/Schedule

Where text reads:
======================
"Historically, Test and General Availability releases happen at
10:00am Eastern US Time, which is either 1500UTC or 1400UTC depending
on daylight savings in the United States. See Releases/Schedule for
more information about scheduling methodology and schedule milestone
definitions"
======================

Personally I tend to think of UTC as a fixed constant against which
time can be measured.
Eastern Standard Time is UTC-5
Eastern Daylight Time is UTC-4

Hence if the release time is "10.00am Eastern US Time" (assuming
Daylight saving is observed) then this would be UTC-4, otherwise
UTC-5.
I strongly suspect that to say "is either 1500 UTC or 1400 UTC" is
probably incorrect (unless the release time does genuinely change).

I _think_ perhaps the text should be re-phrased:
======================
"Historically, Test and General Availability releases happen at
10:00am Eastern US Time, which is either UTC -5 hours (or UTC -4 hours
if daylight saving is being observed in the United States). See
Releases/Schedule for more information about scheduling methodology
and schedule milestone definitions"
======================

For interest there is more info about timezones at
http://wwp.greenwichmeantime.com/time-zone/usa/eastern-time/
(To all intents and purposes UTC and GMT - Greenwich Mean Time  may be
considered the same)

As for me, I am based in the UK. I am assuming (maybe wrongly) that
the release time will be 10.00am Eastern Daylight Time (ie UTC-4), but
because the UK is currently observing daylight saving in the UK  (BST-
British Summer Time) then I need to wait 12 mins or so (at time of
writing)  until 1500 BST

1500 BST being the same as all of the following:

1500 UTC+1
1400 UTC
1000 EDT (ie 1000 UTC-4)
0900 EST (ie 0900 UTC-5)

Bottom line is that I suspect it is NOT the UTC time that changes
(1400 or 1500) as the page implies, but rather that it is the
time-difference between Eastern US Time and UTC that changes - ie 5
hours behind UTC or 4 hours behind UTC (if daylight saving observed).

Perhaps this minor change could be made for the future if you feel appropriate.

Many thanks,

Keith Duncan
Dundee, Scotland (UK)