Re: [Fedora-spins] Spin Banner Artwork for spins.fpo

On 10/28/2009 11:23 PM, Bruno Wolff III wrote:
On Wed, Oct 28, 2009 at 13:44:35 -0400,
   Máirín Duffy wrote:

I hope you like them! Let me know if you're okay with the design I came
up with for your spin or if you have any ideas on improving these. I'm
going to make a post on planet.fpo too so we can get broader feedback,
but I'm particularly concerned about the spins owners being happy with
the artwork they've got. Please feel free to speak up. I uploaded the
source for the banners too in case you wanted to tweak on your own!

I am not an artist, but I liked the images you came up with for the Games
Spin. The fantasy related images seemed to have a very Wesnothian feel
(I don't know if that is where the came from).

Do the images for the Games Spin banner are screenshots form games actually included in the spin? If not, I am sure we can come with one looking equally gorgeous made from Free game characters.