Re: Zikula theme status

Here's an update on where we're at now. Thanks to itbegins and affix for helping me out today!

Here's the stuff still needing to be resolved:

• Author names - I can't figure out how to get real human names :( not sure how. Also my method of linking to the author's profile is rather hacky.

• Feature story - I'd like to have one story displayed in full blinginess on the front page, it seems the news module has a way to do this but I can't figure out how to make it work (how do you assign 'today's feature' to an article?)

• EZComments packaging - we need someone to package this ASAP. Any takers?

Here's the stuff that was resolved: