congrats

Hi websites-list,

I just wanted to send all of you my congrats on the web work that was done for F10. It wasn't too many months ago that people were clamoring for some organization and structure around the websites team, and over the past few months everyone has really solidified as a team, figured out the critical path work that was necessary to lead up to Fedora 10's launch, and gotten the work done. Most importantly, I think the future path of websites is pretty clear, and that the team has a sustainable leadership core that comes from within, as opposed to a "temporary" leadership presence like the one that I was providing until we could make a good transition.

The get-fedora page looks great, and I'd like to thank all of you for your contributions, and for being a good example of community leadership and progress during this release cycle.

I hope everyone enjoys the release of Fedora 10, and I want to thank you guys for letting me play a small part in what Fedora Websites has done this release cycle.

--Max