Documenting source locations

Hi all,

As someone who wants to get more involved with actually modifying the code of various Fedora websites, I feel that we need to do a better job of documenting where the source can be found for each of our domains. So, in an effort to make this happen, I have modified the DomainsList page on the wiki. <http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Websites/DomainsList >

Since the "Google Code" column has gone unused since I created the DomainsList page last summer, I replaced it with a "Source Location" column. As you can see, I have tried to put the location of a web- viewable source repository next to several domains. I need your help to fill out this list and make it accurate.

I hope this helps potential contributors find our source code more easily. For instance, I'm not exactly sure where the source to the static fp.o pages is now held. It seems like it used to be at http://cvs.fedora.redhat.com/viewcvs/web/?root=fedora , but that no longer seems to be the case.

Also, pertaining to the call to fix the new wiki, I haven't been able to find where the mediawiki and theme code are being maintained. I found a small bug in the page that appears on the Special:Preferences page after clicking Save. The problem is with the green successbox being displayed to the left of all the preference tabs. I would try to fix this or submit a patch myself, but I can't find the source :-(

Regards,
Eric Kerby
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/EricKerby