Re: Website update

craig thomas wrote:
--- Ricky Zhou <ricky@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

I really love the icons on the join page. However, I
do not care for the solid blue-ish-green-ish rollover
state and have been playing with changes.  I have been
trying to emulate fedora's default gnome on state
glowey light rollovers (which I like very much) and
was trying to emulate these. I had to start with the
.pngs from the wiki and failed.  I've looked for the
layered source files and cannot find them. Do we know
who made the icons on the join page or where the
source files live?

Cool!! That would be awesome if you could do the glowy thing. I actually drew those icons at the Boston Fudcon this past fall. I've been going through my laptop looking for the SVG source but no luck yet. I think I might have an SVG for them somewhere in the wiki but I don't know where. I'll look on my other computer and let you know if I found them and if not I'm sure I can recreate them pretty easily.

~m

[Index of Archives]     [Fedora Users]     [Linux ARM]     [ARM Kernel]     [Older Fedora Users]     [Fedora Advisory Board]     [Fedora Security]     [Fedora Devel Java]     [Fedora Desktop]     [ATA RAID]     [Fedora Marketing]     [Fedora Mentors]     [Fedora Package Announce]     [Fedora Package Review]     [Fedora Music]     [Fedora Packaging]     [Centos]     [Fedora SELinux]     [Coolkey]     [Yum Users]     [Yosemite News]     [KDE Users]     [Fedora Art]     [Fedora Docs]     [Asterisk PBX]