Idea / Suggestion

Hello to all.

Just two ideas I wanted to put forward for discussion:

1) Setting up of mailing list searching facilities to fedoraproject.org to better search the list archives. I have seen calls for better search capabilities of the archives numerous times on the mailing lists for Fedora. I would suggest setting up a system to archive, search, rate (mod), and maybe even allow for batch download of archive for offline viewing.

2) Setting up of a system to log and search chatter from the IRC channels for later use.

That ways new posters have less of a reason to not check up on past posts before posting their own queries. A page outlining guidelines for creating a good post would be a nice compliment.

My $.002
Arthur Pemberton

[Index of Archives]     [Fedora Users]     [Linux ARM]     [ARM Kernel]     [Older Fedora Users]     [Fedora Advisory Board]     [Fedora Security]     [Fedora Devel Java]     [Fedora Desktop]     [ATA RAID]     [Fedora Marketing]     [Fedora Mentors]     [Fedora Package Announce]     [Fedora Package Review]     [Fedora Music]     [Fedora Packaging]     [Centos]     [Fedora SELinux]     [Coolkey]     [Yum Users]     [Yosemite News]     [KDE Users]     [Fedora Art]     [Fedora Docs]     [Asterisk PBX]